Inventory Unit Detail
2016 LS Tractor XJ2025H
12x16.5 R4 industrial rear tires 90%
23x8.50-12 R4 industrial tires Front 80%
LS LL2102 Loader with SSL style quick attach
When you need an easy-to-use tractor to do real work in smaller spaces the XJ2025H delivers what you need with superior performance and superb agility in a powerful, small chassis 4WD compact tractor. Advanced engine technology delivers the horsepower you need while reducing noise, vibrations and emissions. The hydrostatic transmission allows you to easily control your speed and direction of travel with the use of dual forward and reverse pedals while keeping your hands on the steering wheel, loader joystick or 3-point control levers to maneuver in tight spaces. With more 3-point hitch lift capacity and loader lift capacity than similar sized competitive models, the XJ2025H allows you to carry heavier loads and get your work done faster and more efficiently.
- Alternator: 12V - 50 Amps
- Displacement: 80.4 cu. in^3
- Engine: 3-cylinder, Indirect-injection, Water-cooled
- Fuel Capacity: 6.6 gal
- Horsepower: 24.4
- Model: (Tier 4) Mitsubishi S3L2
- RPM: 2500
- 3-Point Hitch - category 1 with a hitch lift capacity of 1,433 lbs. allows usage of a wide variety of implements.
- Adjustable Seat with Seat Belt - keeps you in a comfortable and safe position for maximum control.
- Easy Open One-Piece Hood - provides accessibility for easy maintenance.
- Ergonomically Designed 3-Point Hitch Controls - easily accessible for maximum comfort and convenience.
- Hydrostatic Power Steering - makes turning easier, improves control and reduces fatigue.
- Hydrostatic Transmission - maximizes ease of use with effortless, clutch-less and instant speed and directional changes with a simple push of the pedal.
- Large Fuel Tank - 6.6 gallon capacity provides long operation times.
- Mitsubishi Tier 4 Interim Engine - fuel efficient engine delivers reliable performance. Rubber engine mounts reduce operator platform vibration.
- Modern Stylish Design – This small chassis compact 4WD is ergonomically designed and stylish with its distinctive blue color.
Mechanical front wheel assist 4WD- greatly enhances traction
- PTO On/Off Switch - turn the independent rear or mid PTO on or off with the simple and easy turn of a switch.
- Simple Selections - select your gear range or 2WD/4WD with simple move of the levers.
- Standard Foldable ROPS - allows storage in low clearance buildings or sheds.
- Standard Mid PTO—2000 RPM Mid PTO for optional 60” mid-mount mower or 50” front mount snow blower
- Your Choice of Tires—choose industrial or turf tires at no additional cost; subject to dealer inventory.
- Transmission: Hydrostatic Drive
- Brakes: Wet, Multi Disc
- Steering: Hydrostatic Power Steering
- Tires Front: Industrial - 23 x 8.5 - 12 ; Turf - 23 x 8.5 - 12
- Tires Rear: Industrial - 33 x 12 - 16.5 ; Turf - 33 x 12.5 - 16.5
- Height: (To top of ROPS) 92.3"
- Lift Capacity: 1433 lb
- Overall Length: 103" (w/ 3 pt)
- Overall Width: (min w/ IND tires) 44.9"
- Weight: (Without Ballast) 1609 lb
- Wheelbase: 59"
- Lift: (Control type) Position
- Speed: 2 Ranges
- 3-Point Linkage: CAT 1
- Pump Rated Output: Implement Pump - 5.9 gpm ; Steering Pump - 2.6 gpm ; Total Flow gpm - 8.5 gpm
- PTO/HP Required: 18.5
- RPM: (Mid) 2000 ; (Rear) 540
- System: Independent
- Engine Type
- 3-cylinder, Indirect-injection, Water-cooled
- 24.4 hp
- PTO HP
- 18.5 hp
- Rated RPM
- 2500 rpm
- 59 in.
- 92.3 in.
- 1609 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 6.6 gal.
- Hydrostatic Drive
- Wet, Multi Disc